POLICY FOR PERSONAL DATA OF “SAUBER” EOOD
Last updated: 21 May 2018
Subject: This Personal Data Policy (“Policy”) describes how we process personal data in connection with the use of our website www.sauber.bg (“Site”), as well as in connection with the products and services offered by us on the Site, including home and office cleaning, technical support, etc. Please read this Policy carefully so that you understand how we collect and process your personal data.
Definitions: The terms “personal data”, “processing”, “administrator”, “processor”, “third country”, “international organization”, “data subject”, “representative” and “Member State” (and their derivatives) used in this Policy have the meaning according to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR” or “GDPR”).
1. ADMINISTRATOR AND CONTACT COORDINATES
• data that you provide to us during the process of ordering, concluding and executing a contract and more specifically name, surname, e-mail, telephone, invoicing data, contact and responsible person data, premises access data, etc. History of your orders, services used, contact details and contracts. Data related to payments, such as bank information, bank account, debit/credit card used, payment method, holder, etc.;
• information that you provide to us when you contact or interact with us through any type of communication regarding specific questions, orders, complaints, claims or requests, including by phone, mail, through forms on the Site, by email, in social media (e.g. through a Facebook profile) or otherwise and more specifically first name, last name, email, phone number, social network profile, photos, address, etc. In some cases, and after warning, we may also make audio recordings of your telephone conversations with us. When you connect with us on social media, such as Facebook, our profiles there may be public and your interaction or posting of information on them may be public. Please note that we do not control and are not responsible for the use of your social media profile;
2.2. We usually collect the data directly from you. In rare cases, we may receive data about you from third parties, such as from a banking institution for a payment made, from your relatives when making a gift or contract in favor of a third party, from a public register.
2.3. In some cases, your provision of personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract (for example, to conclude a contract for our service, to make a payment under a contract, etc.). In these cases, if you do not provide the necessary personal data, you will not be able to receive services from us or the services may not be performed properly. For example, if you do not provide us with a valid address and access, we will not be able to deliver ordered materials or perform scheduled cleaning.
2.4. Your Responsibilities:
• When you provide us with data, including personal data, you declare and guarantee that the same is true and accurate, that you have the right to provide us with such data for the purposes specified in this Policy and that this does not affect the rights of third parties, in including the right to privacy, the right to personal freedom, copyright and related rights, intellectual property rights, etc.;
• Third Party Sites and External Links: For your convenience, the Site may contain advertisements or links to other sites or services operated by parties other than us, such as Facebook. This Policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, the processing of personal data by such third parties. We advise you, if you choose to visit or use any of these third-party sites or services, to review their privacy policies, which may differ from our Policy;
• When you provide us with personal data or contact us, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age